New openings are posted right here so check back often for the latest career opportunities.
Front of House SupportPosted: February 12, 2019
BrewerPosted: January 22, 2019
Brewery Eugene, Eugene, OR, US
- Ability to brew a consistent product
- Good understanding of cellar operations
- Ability to juggle 2-3 brews at a time
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Mechanical aptitude a plus
- Strong understanding of CIP practices
- Understanding of safety and environmental considerations
- Yeast Handling
- Available to work nights/weekends
- Team Player
- Exceptional working knowledge of the process of brewing beer
- Must be willing to work nights and possible weekends
- Ability to lift up to 75lbs
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- 2 years minimum brewing experience
DishwasherPosted: January 22, 2019
Restaurant Springfield, Springfield, OR, US
Dishwashers are required to wash dishes. They are expected to pick up bus tubs at server stations and perform basic cleaning tasks as directed by supervisor. Assistance in food prep is also involved after some experience has been acquired.
Line CookPosted: January 22, 2019
Restaurant Eugene, Eugene, OR, US
Line cooks are responsible for cooking required tickets while maintaining Hop Valley standards of presentation and cleanliness. Additional tasks include: maintaining pars, prepping food on the line, cleaning, productive communication with front of house and back of the house staff, generating daily specials, putting away orders and handling food according to our protocols while maintaining proper food safety.
Work Experience Requirements
- Minimum one year line cooking experience.
- Food Handlers Card